It’s common knowledge these days that most of the drugs prescribed for so-called Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder are composed of amphetamines. Examples of such drugs are Adderall, Vyvanse, and Dexedrine. Other ADHD drugs in the same drug category are composed of the chemical methylphenidate and are sold under such trade names as Ritalin or Concerta.Read More
Breakdown of the US population on Antidepressants and the Harm it is Causing Who’s taking...Read More
The Common, Damaging Effects of Antipsychotic Drugs Examples of some of the modern antipsychotics...Read More
Study Shows High Rate of Debilitating Chiari I Brain Malformation from Antidepressant Use by...Read More
Reaping profits, diseases and early deaths On March 4-6, 2016, the continuing education program...Read More
Leading ADHD Psychiatrist Gets “Driven to Distraction”, Allegedly Gropes TV Make-up Artist and Is Indicted
ADHD-Promoting Psychiatrist Ed Hallowell Indicted According to ABC Boston News’ WCVB.com, on May...Read More
There is a lot of crucial information that parents and the general public do not know about the diagnosis of ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) and the unwanted effects of the drugs used to “treat” it.
You should read this book if your child is taking an ADHD drug, or if you are being told to have your child diagnosed and drugged for ADHD.
- ADHD Drugs More Useful for Killing than Comprehension
- The Intention to Cover Up Side Effects and Delude the Public in Psychiatric Drug Marketing
- Antidepressants’ Side Effects on Individuals and Our Civilization
- The Common, Damaging Effects of Antipsychotic Drugs
- How much disease can you cause a child with a single psychiatric drug?
- Birth Defect of Brain Malformation Traced to Antidepressants
- How Can You Call Psychiatric Drugging Healthcare?