Category: drugging kids
It’s common knowledge these days that most of the drugs prescribed for so-called Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder are composed of amphetamines. Examples of such drugs are Adderall, Vyvanse, and Dexedrine. Other ADHD drugs in the same drug category are composed of the chemical methylphenidate and are sold under such trade names as Ritalin or Concerta.Read More
Would you want a doctor prescribing a strong, dangerous drug for you or your child, or raising your dosages, on the basis that it would bring him some financial benefit and praise from a drug company representative who visits him every week? Would you want him choosing a drug for you or your child based on extra money he would receive from the company that makes the drug?Read More
To pay due respects to the Child & Adolescent Psychopharmacology Convention occurring from...Read More
- ADHD Drugs More Useful for Killing than Comprehension
- The Intention to Cover Up Side Effects and Delude the Public in Psychiatric Drug Marketing
- Antidepressants’ Side Effects on Individuals and Our Civilization
- The Common, Damaging Effects of Antipsychotic Drugs
- How much disease can you cause a child with a single psychiatric drug?
- Birth Defect of Brain Malformation Traced to Antidepressants
- How Can You Call Psychiatric Drugging Healthcare?