Would you want a doctor prescribing a strong, dangerous drug for you or your child, or raising your dosages, on the basis that it would bring him some financial benefit and praise from a drug company representative who visits him every week? Would you want him choosing a drug for you or your child based on extra money he would receive from the company that makes the drug?Read More
- The Intention to Cover Up Side Effects and Delude the Public in Psychiatric Drug Marketing
- Antidepressants’ Side Effects on Individuals and Our Civilization
- The Common, Damaging Effects of Antipsychotic Drugs
- How much disease can you cause a child with a single psychiatric drug?
- Birth Defect of Brain Malformation Traced to Antidepressants
- How Can You Call Psychiatric Drugging Healthcare?
- Mercenary Psychiatric Marketers Driving Drug Sales for Children Questioned